Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Dressform, New Dress and New Cushion

I finally bought my own Dress Form... She was on sale at Fabricland and is easy to adjust to lots of sizes. Her name is Shish, named after me (the name my sister uses for me!).


This beautiful fabric is for a special dress. It is for a wedding and my friend is the mother of the groom. We found this in Hamilton on Ottawa Street, and is a silk with a hand painted look pattern in so many colours you can't really say what colour it is! The weight is light and flows easily. Photos as it develops!

The last photos are of a new cushion for our front porch brick wall. Hubby and I like to sit in chairs and put our feet up on the wall. We have tried cushions from inside, but if we leave them out they get rained on, and blow around. This is custom fit and made of outdoor fabric (dries easily and no mildew. I covered the foam with plastic before sliding inside the cover.









Our feet are very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment